You’ve had Apple Pies and you’ve had muffins, so why not try Apple Pie Muffins! Learn how to bake these delicious and simple muffins with Reshmee for Thanksgiving break and the Holiday season!
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
1 cup diced apples (1 medium apple)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sugar, mixed with
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Grease regular size muffin tin cups.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt).
3. In a large bowl (or bowl of a stand mixer) beat butter until pale in color.
4. Add sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
5. Add egg and vanilla and mix.
6. Alternate between adding the flour mixture and the milk. Add 1/3 of the flour and mix, then 1/2 of the milk and mix, then 1/3 of the flour and mix, then 1/2 of the milk and mix, and then the remaining flour and mix.
7. Cut apples into small cubes. Lightly fold in the apples.
8. Scoop 1/3 cup of batter into muffin pans. Top with cinnamon and sugar.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Music is found at youtube.com/watch?v=Fqeumq6062s Frumhere, Kevatta- Warm Feeling