Winter Fashion: Cozy and Fresh

Back to Article
Back to Article

Winter Fashion: Cozy and Fresh

Found on Twitter.

Found on Twitter.

Found on Twitter.

Found on Twitter.

Grab your hats and gloves because winter is hitting us hard this year. We all want to stay warm this winter, and still look stylish and presentable. Here are a few tips and tricks to help:

Throwing it back to the 1960s when fur coats were so in and had no gender boundries. Any casual plain black, white, or nude outfit underneath a fur coat would look so chic. Feeling more adventorous? Try pairing it with a fur hat to look more retro and keep the cold out. Anyone can rock this fur trend and still stay warm while doing it.

Now here’s a classic for the ladies, knee high boots are a must this winter. Invest in a pair of black or brown knee high boots, you can never go wrong with this go-to-look. With a trench coat of any color, some black skinny jeans, your super cute boots, and your favorite hat is a timeless look. Wanna stay comfortable and on trend? Try an oversized sweatshirt with black leggings and top it all off with a scarf to tie the whole look together.

If you want a more casual look for school or a quick coffee run, I highly recommend a warm cardigan with a tank top underneath along with your favorite pair of jeans and some warm Uggs. Now for a guy, the same look would apply instead of a cardigan a nice hoodie with men Uggs. This look will never fail to keep you looking trendy, without the effort. 

For my last and final tip, any bubble jacket with matching color ear muffs and gloves, with any jeans of your choice and some tennis shoes for when you’re on the go is what you need to wear.

About the Writer
Kimberli Tellez '20, Staff Writer

My name is Kimberli Tellez. I really enjoy having fun, going out to places, and shopping. I'm seventeen years old and I come from a spanish speaking home....