Four Games Coming Out in 2024

Photo found at www.polygon.com
Photo found at www.polygon.com

There are quite a few games that have been announced to be released this year. If you are debating on whether to buy a game right now or wait a little longer for an interesting game to come out, this is the article for you. Some of these games could potentially be delayed, as some of them were actually supposed to release last year, but the developers decided to work on it a little longer.

One highly anticipated game coming out in 2024 is Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (what a mouthful). Final Fantasy is among the most recognized names in gaming. The game was released on February 29th. The gameplay has been described as combining real-time action gameplay with elements of strategy and role-playing. This game has already received two awards for being highly anticipated, so it’s worth keeping an eye on it when it launches.

Another game coming out a bit later this year is Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2. This game is a sequel to, you guessed it, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. It will follow the journey of the first game’s protagonist, Titus, as he defends the imperium from a multitude of threats. W40k: Space Marine 2 will be released on September 9th. This game has a couple of really cool things about its game engine that makes it stand out, especially the number of enemy units that can be on the screen at once.

A game that will go into early access later this year is Hades 2. If that sounds familiar, it is probably because of Hades huge success when it launched back in 2018. The sequel will have a new protagonist, and a much more dangerous villain. The nice thing about this game is that it probably won’t be as expensive as other popular games these days, with the game already having a large fanbase, almost guaranteeing that they will make a ton of money even if the game isn’t $60.

Though it hasn’t been given a concrete date, the Silent Hill 2 Remake is also releasing this year. This beloved horror game originally released in 2001, and was given high reviews on consoles in particular. The game is being made by Blooper Team, who made the video game adaptation of The Blair Witch. One of their creative directors gave a little bit of detail about the game and stated the importance of “preserving the atmosphere that made Silent Hill 2 so exceptional, while modernizing many aspects of the game’s overall gameplayā€¯. Can’t wait for this remake of a classic horror game.

All in all, there are some great games coming out this year, so you might want to hold off on buying a game right now. This year will hopefully be another great year for gamers.