Thanksgiving Horoscopes: A Pie In The Sky

This+fortune+teller+knows+her+pies.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

This fortune teller knows her pies.

This fortune teller knows her pies.

Drawing by Maya Gaber '16

This fortune teller knows her pies.

Drawing by Maya Gaber '16

Drawing by Maya Gaber '16

This fortune teller knows her pies.

Gabby Villegas '16, Staff Writer

With Thanksgiving Break approaching, pie season approaches alongside it. What kind of pie do the stars assign you for this Holiday Break?

Aries: You hold the sign of Russian fleischkuekle. You exist with a certain air of uniqueness, much like this unique pie. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: runway.

Taurus: You hold the sign of banana cream pie. Because of this pie’s historical usage in slapstick comedy, your own creative sense of humor best matches this pie. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: wit.

Gemini: You hold the sign of cheesecake. Although people might judge poorly of you before they actually get to know you, once they do, they receive you with great joy. This is similar to how one who has never tried cheesecake may find the name repulsive; once they try it, they realize how wrong they were. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: radiance.

Cancer: You hold the sign of cherry pie. Just like this pie is filled with whole cherries, you are filled with a wholesomeness that, because of your tendency to be more reserved, people have to dig deeply for. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: openness.

Leo: You hold the sign of apple pie. Similar to how this pie, although requiring tart apples, can turn out as sweet as can be, you have the tendency to only unleash kindness and good to others. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: charity.

Virgo: You’re sign makes you a lemon meringue pie. Much like this pie, you are soft and delicate, some might even describe you as fluffy, but you are also tart, and can really pack a punch. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: fierceness.

Libra: You are a pizza pie. Your personality is savory and versatile, much like this well-loved, highly acclaimed pie; however, don’t let your high-status get the best of you. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: humility.

Scorpio: You hold the sign of quiche. Much like this French, savory pie, you walk with an air of opulence, yet you still maintain humility in your ways. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: independence.

Sagittarius: You hold the sign of flan. You’re uniqueness branches from your open and welcoming personality. However, don’t let others take advantage of this. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: outgoing.

Capricorn: You hold the sign of key lime pie. You can be sweet and tart at the same time, but try leaning toward leaving sweetness in your wake. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: friendliness.

Aquarius: You hold the sign of the rhubarb pie. You seem to be mentioned many times by many people, yet many still wonder what your true colors are. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: undisclosed.

Pisces: You hold the sign of pumpkin pie. You are simple, sweet, yet very popular. Your word for this Thanksgiving Break: family.

About the Writer
Gabby Villegas '16, Editor in Chief

She's okay. I'd give her work a 3/5 stars.

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Thanksgiving Horoscopes: A Pie In The Sky”

1. Aziza on November 24th, 2014 10:10 am

Wow that’s so cool.I have been assigned with the flan pie.Yummm!!!!!! My favorite!!!!!!!!!

2. Maya Gaber on November 24th, 2014 10:26 am

Apparently I’m a pizza pie haha, very accurate since it’s my favorite! Good job Gabby!

3. Nilofar Tokhi on November 25th, 2014 10:07 am

Looks like i’ll be the pizza pie!! Always great to try a little something different.

• Thanksgiving Horoscopes: A Pie In The Sky

Lifestyle

What is Next in Console Wars?

Sports

Boys Soccer Takes Conference Championship for First Time in 20 Years

News

Billionaire Gives Morehouse Graduates Surprise of Their Lives

Broadcasts

Wakefield Action Media: 32nd Edition

Sports

UNDEFEATED: JV Softball Finish Season Strong